• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Got There Tickets?

KBRed

You can still use secondary ticketing websites.

Yeah and I most likely will. Just sucks because the tickets I had were $68 each. Same section/row on stubhub was $104. Not terrible but sucks I have to pay that difference just for living in wv. I think it would be more reasonable to block out the opponents state. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be there either way. I expect prices will decrease as the week goes.

Yeah and I most likely will. Just sucks because the tickets I had were $68 each. Same section/row on stubhub was $104. Not terrible but sucks I have to pay that difference just for living in wv. I think it would be more reasonable to block out the opponents state. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be there either way. I expect prices will decrease as the week goes.

Yeah that's really unfortunate. Being that it's Arizona, I'm kind of surprised they didn't open up the ticket distribution to the east coast. Arizona doesn't strike me as a team that has a passionate fan base outside of the state itself.

Archived