• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everette Brown

panther75

I'd expect 7-10 sacks from Brown this season and a career year from Peppers, because Brown's speed rush will drive QB's right into Peppers.

We'll just need to see how he holds up against the run - so far he's looked good but when offenses are game planning against us, they'll stack two TE's over on Brown's side of the line and test whether or not he can hold the edge.

What kind of contribution can we expect from him this year? Early returns look pretty good. Can he be more than just a situational passrusher?

this year i doubt well see him do more than be a situational guy. IMO he needs to bulk up a lil bit and get some more experience im expecting him to be a every down guy next year.

he doesn't need to be more than situational at this point. He'll be fantasic at that, and in the offseason he'll grow ten pounds and have a year of knowledge. At that point, hard to say if we still have Brayton (he's a FA) or if Johnson's up to playing the running downs - at this point I expected Johnson to be dominant against the twos or sharing time, and I'd like to see more than I have.

Archived