• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT: Hangman got blown up last night...by a rookie

Highlandfire

He hasn't looked all that great playing for the Bills, but some of that might have to do with the fact that their OGs have been getting tossed around like 5th grade schoolgirls.

I really gotta wonder if the Bills OL coach isn't the issue? I mean hangman seemed to do really well here, then goes to Buffalo and looks like crap.

I wouldn't say he's looked absolutely terrible, probably closer to mediocre. And it's easy to look mediocre when the rest of your OLine is getting abused constantly. Oh, and Raji is a beast, rookie or not.

I wouldn't mind having him here still as a backup. Always thought he was a top end backup but not exactly a premier starter.

I wouldn't say he's looked absolutely terrible, probably closer to mediocre. And it's easy to look mediocre when the rest of your OLine is getting abused constantly. Oh, and Raji is a beast, rookie or not.

I wouldn't mind having him here still as a backup. Always thought he was a top end backup but not exactly a premier starter.

i agree. i haven't paid much attention to how hangmans been doing with the bills, but i think in this case it might be more raji just bein that good

Archived