• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just going to leave this here....

Jeremy Igo

Marc James will be missed....

Seriously DJ "The Suit" Stout for WFNZ made the call to bring that guy in and should be treated like Marty Hurney was for giving Godfrey,Deangelo and James Anderson guaranteed contracts.

Marc James literally made me shut off my radio from 3-7 as I must be a glutton for punishment listening to WFNZ a lot.

I listen to FNZ a lot and it got really hard to listen to with Zarzour and James. James is 7 foot skinny-fat troll and Zarzour is pampered momma's boy who has probably never worked a hard day in his life. Zarzour is the same moron who suggested trading JStew for Deangelo Hall a few years ago. 

For those asking who Marc "with a C" James is, be glad you don't know

like someone already said, he was Taylor Zarzour's side kick and rode his coat tails, but once Taylor went to Sirius, he couldn't carry that show and he "left" to go to ATL

Zarzour wasn't any good, either. Taylor Zarzour has always struck me as someone who drives around in a big, expensive truck with "line-x" or "browning" stickers on the back but would have trouble operating a pocket knife. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kroeger/status/549192145425674240

Kroeger is infinitely better than James even thinks he is.

kudos to Kroeger for saying something - but he could have called James out a little more. Trying to stay professional I guess...something Mark James obviously doesn't give a poo about. James is the type of guy who was probably all buddy buddy with the athletes and kissed their asses to their face but once they left and he was hid safely behind a microphone he would rip the poo out of them. His MKG hate during basketball season got to be intolerable and was bordering on the line of unprofessional. 

this doesn't make any sense but I can assure you that Carmelo leaves things in the toilet that have more talent than Mark James.

The tweet above that one says

"Cam is like the Carmelo of the nfl, horrible in the playoffs. "

Paraphrase^

Someone left the Marc James is Carmelo comment underneath it.

this thread can turn into a FNZ bashing quickly but their radio format is pretty simple: Piss off UNC fans. Load the lines. Have morons with no life call every show every day and insult UNC and Panthers fans. #IMMAHANGUPANLISSEN

I'm not even a UNC fan but how far out of the way the drive went to piss off tar heel fans was blatant as hell.

Archived