• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just going to leave this here....

Jeremy Igo

For those asking who Marc "with a C" James is, be glad you don't know

like someone already said, he was Taylor Zarzour's side kick and rode his coat tails, but once Taylor went to Sirius, he couldn't carry that show and he "left" to go to ATL

Every radio/media personality I follow on Twitter were giving that tweet hell this morning. 

I feel like James stands in front of his mirror every morning telling himself "they like you, dammit!" while crying. 

Kroeger had the best response to it

Marc James will be missed....

Seriously DJ "The Suit" Stout for WFNZ made the call to bring that guy in and should be treated like Marty Hurney was for giving Godfrey,Deangelo and James Anderson guaranteed contracts.

Marc James literally made me shut off my radio from 3-7 as I must be a glutton for punishment listening to WFNZ a lot.

Kroeger had the best response to it

post it I didn't see it. 

James is horrible radio. He's not funny (at all) and thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. He's one of those typical radio losers who talks out of his ass in hopes that it will load the lines. He said in an interview that if he weren't working in sports radio he'd want to work for TMZ. So a guy admitting that he would want to work in the paparazzi whose only job is to try and piss celebrities off. Pathetic and tells you all you need to know about him. James and Zarzour were absolutely horrible in Charlotte and FNZs ratings reflected that. They basically have the market cornered for sports talk radio and they still sucked. I'm not a big Chris Kroeger fan, but the format they have going now is much much better. FNZ still sucks balls though. 

Archived