• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers with 3 on SI all rookie team, KB not one

ctrcat

haha what?!?! No offense to Turner and Ealy, but KB is much more deserving of it. Just tells you how deep the WR class was and how shallow the G and DE class was.

Whatevs, it's really just ones opinion, and SI's at that.

Kevin Benjamin isn't competing against Turner and Ealy for this list. He's competing against other rookie wide receivers.

haha what?!?! No offense to Turner and Ealy, but KB is much more deserving of it. Just tells you how deep the WR class was and how shallow the G and DE class was.

Whatevs, it's really just ones opinion, and SI's at that.

Benjamin play Guard, DE and Corner back?

If the argument is KB should have made it over Mike Evans, that's definitely debatable.   OBJ is not even an argument anymore, they engraved his Offensive Rookie Trophy on Sunday.  

from the article

I had Turner pegged as one of the more underrated linemen in the 2014 draft class -- he was projected by many as a middle-round prospect (the Panthers took him in the third round), but every time I watched his LSU tape, it seemed that there were bodies flying everywhere. He hasn't allowed a single sack in 618 snaps, which speaks to his improved pass-blocking.

For those that saw the other thread where I said I don't like Trai because he hasn't re-signed with the Panthers in my Madden franchise:

I franchised him twice and he still wouldn't sign. Signed a MASSIVE contract with the Titans. fug that guy.

But in real life we're good.

Archived