• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is the 17 million $ man

Pantherman

Peppers has been absolutely invisible through the first two games. I'm hoping he's just in the "don't get hurt" mentality and he'll turn it on when the season starts. If we're 4 games into the season and he's still invisible then I'll worry about it, but for now it's still just preseason guys...

If Peppers had left .

The same posters would be posting about how the players we got are not up to standars and we should have kept Peppers

Just like it was not that long ago that KEMO was a fat oveweight never do nothing DT

Now that he is out ,Same poster are scared shatless that the season is over

He's played like a total of 6 series in these two games. Jesus Christ, you would think we just lost 2 division games in the middle of the season.

:iagree:

Obviously, the obvious needed to be stated. But, still others have missed this little tidbit.

The thing that gets me is that everyone is so upset about him making $16.7 million this year, when nobody had much to say about him making $14 million last year, even coming off of the '07 debacle. So for all intents and purposes, he's not a $17 million dollar man, he's a $3 million dollar man and the cap went up much more than that, so he didn't strap us. He had the best year of his career last year sack wise, you didn't think he would get a raise? Let's let it play out before we start howling at the moon...

Now am I upset we are paying a player $17 million? Yes, but at least I can put it into perspective...

Peppers cost us 3 points last night. The botched field goal snap? Do you think we would've seen that if we'd had just a little cap space to resign our stable Jason Kyle?

Peppers is to blame for dragging their butts.

Yeah, and we could use that 17 million dollars to research a cure for cancer and help stop world hunger. DAMN YOU PEPPERS!!!1111!!1

Archived