• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is the 17 million $ man

Pantherman

Ok I know this is preseason and preseason for most of you does not mean anything. But still with the time peppers has had on the field in these 2 preseason games. Peppers either have gotten pushed around are has not even got hardly no pressure on the QB one bit. So far pepper to me has not showed that he his worth 17 million. And knowing marty hurny. Even if peppers has a so so season. He will still franchise tag him next offseason and pay him around 21 million. I just don't believe peppers is going to liveup to his his talent this year. To me peppers has yet to show anything in the preseason. I could be wrong. But so far nothing is happening with him.:(

It's going to be interesting watching him. No, he has not shown his worth. I do believe when it counts he will be better. Worth over 1 million per game? No. The way the contract is set, he can sit on the bench and collect his money. Julius is set for life. He will never have to work another day in his life. I bet he retires after this season.

Don't blame Peppers. He tried to leave and save us all this headache.

Hurney is the one who offered him $1 million per game.

Really? He tried to leave? He didn't try very hard, just like he doesn't try very hard in games. He said he wanted to leave, but handcuffed any efforts to do that by not signing his tender and reducing the number of eligible teams to 4. If he really wanted to leave, he wouldn't have made it so difficult.

Did you guys see a guy like Joey Porter last night? Preseason or not, he was hyped and he was making plays everywhere. Umenyiora made plenty of plays last week and was up for the game. Peppers is just.....ugh. He's probably the most overrated player in the league. If he played with an ounce of passion that Beason plays with, he'd be on his way to the Hall of Fame by now. Heck, if he played with Leman's intensity, he'd be the GOAT.

Archived