• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Then and Now....

Jeremy Igo

So, Jeremy, are you saying you are the great and mighty, all knowing, soothe sayer of all modern time? Thought so.

Apparently I am just another fan. Despite having all access to field on GameDay, practices, Locker room, staffers, etc.

Nevermind that I had to explain basic nfl rules to national writers....

:thumbsup:

Jeez I gave zod shiit few months for the mcclain prediction, but you guys are still going to that old well? You do realize anyone who makes predictions on the future will be proven wrong on a few, no matter how smart or informed they are. At least zod has the balls to state a few opinions, but I don't want blow up his ego.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your opinion Zod. And having a message board to express it.

Apparently I am just another fan. Despite having all access to field on GameDay, practices, Locker room, staffers, etc.

Nevermind that I had to explain basic nfl rules to national writers....

:thumbsup:

No need to post your creds for the naysayers.  You started this from nothing and most in this forum would trade places with you.  Just keep doing what you're doing .... and start posting more kitten pics.  Your mancrush on Luke has me worried that you are changing sides. 

Archived