• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Then and Now....

Jeremy Igo

Corey is dry humping Cams leg and Cam seems to be ok with it

He's got a little bit a Mississippi leg hound in 'im. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants, if you know what I mean. Word of warning though, if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let 'im finish.

I want to say that just about everyone Jeremy has picked to do well in TC has done so. Byndom is the only player that hasn't done anything but he also hasn't got any playing time to prove himself.

Jeremy did say that Terrell McClain would be a perennial Pro Bowler and supposedly Chandler was really looking promising at LT.

I definitely appreciate his insight because he gets to see a helluva lot more practice work than most, but I do take it with a grain of salt knowing that it's just a fan's perspective. Kinda like reading draft profiles and what not on prospects. It ain't exactly gospel.

I want to say that just about everyone Jeremy has picked to do well in TC has done so. Byndom is the only player that hasn't done anything but he also hasn't got any playing time to prove himself.

Thanks. Go back and look at my roster predictions. Pretty spot on, except I had them dropping Godfrey.

Archived