• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think we all can relate....

Jeremy Igo

He closes his eyes and blows into his hands before the first offensive drive every game and then he rubs his hands together like that

Yeah, but this one was different.  I'll have to go back and look on the DVR, but he was clearly praying and mouthed something, looked up into the sky, took a deep breath, and then got under center.

I remember Cam saying in an interview when he was at Auburn  that the  hand gesture and little prayer  before the first snap has some meaning between him and Mom.   I think he said it is a promise to his Mom to pray right before the start of each game and this is what they came up with so she would know he's keeping his promise.

But I agree.  This one did look different than the usual blowing in his hands and rubbing them together.

I'm sure they'll be along in droves later, just ask one. It's good for entertainment value if nothing else.

Pretty stupid to generalize and stereotype a religious people, or non.

It's easy to do, could be done with Christians as well.

Or we could just respect one another because it's not affecting our lives in the least bit.

No need to feel surprised, shocked, and appreciative when a said stereotyped member doesn't match your quota. Instead, open your mind a bit.

It's like saying hey catholic priest I appreciate you not melosting my child. To a lesser extent of corse.

Archived