• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Do NOT Want to See Josh McCown Anymore this Preseason

Proudiddy

Let's see what Cantwell can do. Moore is better than McCown and all McCown does when he gets in the game is f*ck up... I'm sick of seeing him. I used to be impressed with him when he was starting with the Cardinals but the guy SUCKS. He's not shown that he's capable of anything but sucking and he's taking up a roster spot. The guy has no pocket awareness and just seems out of it. I believe Cantwell could be the NO. 3 guy, and if another quality vet (Tavaris Jackson PLEASE) became available we could go after him, but McCown is not the answer for the backup or the future.

As a side note, Jake looked a lot better tonight.

Thanks for agreeing.

Fox has an eye for picking lousey QBs. Remember Stefan LeFors? Fox gushed over him, and thought the only reason we were able to draft him so low was because of his height. I watched him get his leg broken against UNC, he just did the same crappy roll out and the Heels caught on to it and nailed him. Fox shouldn't be allowed to have a say in our next QB.

Let's see what Cantwell can do. Moore is better than McCown and all McCown does when he gets in the game is f*ck up... I'm sick of seeing him. I used to be impressed with him when he was starting with the Cardinals but the guy SUCKS. He's not shown that he's capable of anything but sucking and he's taking up a roster spot. The guy has no pocket awareness and just seems out of it. I believe Cantwell could be the NO. 3 guy, and if another quality vet (Tavaris Jackson PLEASE) became available we could go after him, but McCown is not the answer for the backup or the future.

As a side note, Jake looked a lot better tonight.

Thanks for agreeing.

The guy only had .5 of second to drop back and throw before the pocket collapsed. Moore got hammered too. Like to see them both for a quarter with all the first team starters...

He had NO CHANCE....OUR line sucks atleast the backups were pretty shoddy last night. You could see Smitty and Jake talking on the sidelines and I saw them saying Mccowns name when he was out there. After a crap play I saw Smitty look and Jake shaking his head saying "He didnt have a chance...." I want to see them with first team also for a couple of series.

First off, as so many like to point out here...it's the pre-season. We're vanilla. We can't tell crap about anything. Okay, sarcasm over.

Josh was behind crappy lines last night. Brady would have had trouble getting the ball down field. He hit a few targets in tight pockets which was nice but the line gave him no protection. As mentioned above, Moore got blasted as well and just heaved the ball down field.

Let Josh start with our O-Line and he'd look better. He's still no Jake though, and that should scare every single one of us.

The guy only had .5 of second to drop back and throw before the pocket collapsed. Moore got hammered too. Like to see them both for a quarter with all the first team starters...

Moore was actually in there with the starting offensive line. But I think with Carter and Robinson the dolphins stacked the line of scrimmage and brought the house. I've also read where people said that moore was "wildly inaccurate" and I have to disagree. The passes to Kenneth Moore were just a little off and I believe it was because he was being hurried on both throws. Other than that I really didn't see any "wildly inaccurate" passes.

Archived