• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Tailgate

Jeremy Igo

working on it, I will prolly take the greyhound. trying to figure out times. and how I'm gonna get from the greyhound terminal in atl to the tailgate, its like a 30min+ walk

I'm debating doing the same. Looks like a bus gets in around 2ish. Did you buy off ticketmaster?

I'm debating doing the same. Looks like a bus gets in around 2ish. Did you buy off ticketmaster?

yeah, it was $93 cheapest I seen.. the issue for me is leaving my car at the lightrail and taking it to the arena station and walking 5 blocks to greyhound.  the train doesnt make it to that station til like 6:50am and the bus leaves at 7:15 cutting it kinda close.

yeah, it was $93 cheapest I seen.. the issue for me is leaving my car at the lightrail and taking it to the arena station and walking 5 blocks to greyhound. the train doesnt make it to that station til like 6:50am and the bus leaves at 7:15 cutting it kinda close.

Why not just leave your car at the bus station?

megabus is $23. its right beside the scallybark lightrail parking lot and 2 mins from my house.  Also it drops you off alot closer to the tailgate spot and is only a 15 min walk instead of 30+.  If anyone decides to take this bus, travel lite, as in I wouldn't leave anything on the bus.

Departs 8:20 AM Charlotte, NC , (Temporary Location) Whitton Street, between Dewitt Ln and South Blvd

Arrives 1:40 PM Atlanta, GA , MARTA Civic Center - 435 W Peachtree St NW

I am driving up from Tampa that morning in the off chance anyone else is and wants to split gas.

Hmmmm, I am in Naples currently. I seriousely thought about flying to ATL Sunday morning from RSW and getting back at night or early Monday. But Tampa would work as well. Need to talk to my wife though. When would we leave Tampa Sunday morning?

Hmmmm, I am in Naples currently. I seriousely thought about flying to ATL Sunday morning from RSW and getting back at night or early Monday. But Tampa would work as well. Need to talk to my wife though. When would we leave Tampa Sunday morning?

6am.

Im staying overnight though at the omni. It's walking distance to the dome.

Archived