• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am looking to be a Carolina fan !

Bluebillsfan

There are great wing joints in Charlotte...b/c of all the Buffalo folks who have moved down...I moved as a pre-teen from Toronto (Mom from Buffalo) and I cheered for the Bills (still do, just not a lot to cheer about) then moved to Charlotte in 1995, and we got the team. Perfect timing...There are A LOT of Bills/Panthers fans around. I see a Bills hat/shirt or something at least once at every home game...they're always cheering the Panthers.

"I promise to root for the Panthers, even against the Bills next year"

We play them next year...so we'll hold ya to it...

GO PANTHERS!

Hello Y'all

I am Buffalo area native who is moving to Charlotte, and I can no longer support the Bills and their losing ways!

For 30 plus years I have supported the Bills can no longer take it, losing has become a culture up there.

Our loses are so legendary that they have names. Wide right, The Music City Miracle, and yesterday we have a new one, Miracle in the Meadowlands Part II.

I need a fresh start A new team, a new town and hope for the future.

Please accept me.

Bluebillsfan

P.S. Do you make good chicken wings down here ?

the bills are a arena team.....good thing you stopped being a fan....that would be like rooting for michael vick to own a poodle and treat it nice.....nothing positive will come from it...

Thank you for accepting me:) I will leave my Bills heartache and despair and my 30 years of Billsware at the NY border, maybe a homeless person can use it.

I promise to root for the Panthers, even against the Bills next year, and always talk smack about the Cowboys, Dolphins and the NFC South,

why? if your not a bills fan you have no harsh words for the phins anymore no? :D

As a kid I rooted for the Bills. Joe Delamielleure (who may still live around here) and his son moved my furniture.

But I moved here the year Charlotte got the franchcise and I took the plunge. It's really great to have a team with a good owner and wants to get good players - and by that I don't mean just good at football.

Weather allows for more comfortable tailgating, and the NFC South is almost always a shooting match. And Patriots suck.

Thanks I could use a good beef on wick, and some wings.

is there a break in period can I wear my Bills t shirt during the bye week or under my panther shirt? or do I have to quit cold turkey ?

Sorry, when I got to this post I couldn't read anymore. Yes....you go cold turkey. And introduce yourself to Wild Turkey (Honey) for medial purposes only. And if you need anything else to help you thru those long nites......key up Cooter or 9Lives. They'll be able to help ya. Wecome to the family. :D

Thank you everyone for the warm panther welcome...

As you all saw yesterday my former team the Bills and their braintrust decided to keep Dick Jouran as coach, which had to make every other coach in the NFL smile. and it was the final nail in the coffin for me.

I will be making a name change to support my new team the Carolina Panthers!

suggestions ???

Archived