• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am looking to be a Carolina fan !

Bluebillsfan

Hello Y'all

I am Buffalo area native who is moving to Charlotte, and I can no longer support the Bills and their losing ways!

For 30 plus years I have supported the Bills can no longer take it, losing has become a culture up there.

Our loses are so legendary that they have names. Wide right, The Music City Miracle, and yesterday we have a new one, Miracle in the Meadowlands Part II.

I need a fresh start A new team, a new town and hope for the future.

Please accept me.

Bluebillsfan

P.S. Do you make good chicken wings down here ?

Buffalo Bills? I thought the Bills were Toronto's team..........or am I getting ahead of myself here?

Welcome to the Huddle bro. As long as you don't start a Williams/Stewart nickname thread, and proclaim Pep is not worth the money 'cause he didn't have enough sacks you will be fine.

If you were hoping to get in on the nickname thread fad then die.

I don't know, how's the barbecue in Buffalo?

Really though, if you've supported a team for that long, it seems like you'd be in it for the long haul. You know just as soon as you abandon them they're going to get their act together and win the division. ;)

The only barbeque in Buffalo is chicken and its at applebees or something..

Thank you for accepting me:) I will leave my Bills heartache and despair and my 30 years of Billsware at the NY border, maybe a homeless person can use it.

I promise to root for the Panthers, even against the Bills next year, and always talk smack about the Cowboys, Dolphins and the NFC South,

Welcome - and if you want some authentic Buffalo wings, go to the Township Grille in Matthews - just south of Charlotte. They are the official Bills hangout - the owners are buffalo natives. You can get Beef on weck and all sorts of "native stuff".

Go there for the food though - we're happy to welcome you to Panthers Nation.

Sucks that you have to leave your old team and all. I moved to California about 6 years ago. I can not, or WILL NOT root or change over to the Raiders and Niners, even if we go 1-15 again. If I had to choose it would be the Chargers. But to much love for my Panthers, win or lose. I know the Panthers have not been here that long, but I bleed black and blue to the end, hahaha...........

Anyhoots, congrats on being a fan! Gotta love the Panthers this year, we are peaking at the right time.......... YEAAAH YAAA!!!!

Archived