• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This season is starting out absolutely horrible

hdevonxz

He doesn't have Kemoeatu to keep blockers off of him either.

We have a winner.

I'm sorry but Lewis and however else are just not going to cut it. Hurney needs to not just sign a DT but sign a very good one. I'm not saying it has to be a the biggest household name out there but it can't be a player in the ilk of Jeremy Bridges. If not, look for more and more defensive starters to get injuried as the season goes on.

Well, it's a John Fox team, people who expected a complete overhaul of the defense are completley wrong. It's just like the offense, everyone blamed Henning, then Davidson came and we had the same old problems.

What same old problems? We've only had one real year under Davidson and it was one of the best years offensively in team history. Had the defense been better, our offensive stats would have looked that much better.

What same old problems? We've only had one real year under Davidson and it was one of the best years offensively in team history. Had the defense been better, our offensive stats would have looked that much better.

I'd say our 3rd down % is pretty bad.

That is your only response to his post?

Fail.

Henning has looked great in Miami but he wasn't cutting it here. Davidson has brought about the best offense the Panthers have ever had. Yeah, the scheme and overall philosiphy may be very similar but production alone will tell you that this offesnse isn't the same old, same old.

That is your only response to his post?

Fail.

Henning has looked great in Miami but he wasn't cutting it here. Davidson has brought about the best offense the Panthers have ever had. Yeah, the scheme and overall philosiphy may be very similar but production alone will tell you that this offesnse isn't the same old, same old.

Henning never had RB's like Williams and Stewart except maybe Davis in 03, so of course production would be way higher.

If you're talking about preseason, it's still preseason.

If you're talking about last year we were one of the best teams on 3rd and short, but the reason for the unfavorable 3rd down statistic is because we did so well on 1st and 2nd down. We were at ~6 yards per play last year, which is exceptional no matter how you look at it. We were never that good with Henning.

Archived