• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where's Sherrod Martin at??

panthersphan

I have no idea how he's doing, but isn't it usually a bad thing when a DBs name is called out?

no, but i don't exactly like seeing our 2nd rounder playing with the scrubs

C.J. wilson and the captain have been matching him or outplaying him at camp also

so we're doing ok at the CB position but more was expected out of martin.

I have no idea how he's doing, but isn't it usually a bad thing when a DBs name is called out?

DB's name gets called, it means that something went wrong and they made up for it or got burned bigtime. Martin hasn't looked good because he isn't getting playtime over Munnerlyn and Wilson. He'll still make the team, but only for depth purposes. The steal in the secondary is definately Munnerlyn.

What's your point? The secondary has played very poorly this preseason. That he's being outplayed by Munnerlyn so far doesn't bode well to how he's playing though.

Munnerlyn lined up a few times against the first and second stringers. Miami threw away from him, just like NY. Mofo's are scared of a ROOKIE. It's not that Martin is doing poorly, Munnerlyn is just doing that well.

edit: sorry, SMF. I didn't mean to quote you on that post.

Archived