• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Running Backs by the Numbers

Jeremy Igo

i would plan on cutting all these guys in the near future.and forget about the Barners and Gaffneys,no thanks.think BPA and draft a young talented RB such as Tevin Coleman in the second round,just my 2.

2nd round is too high. You can get a good committee RB in the 4th or 5th

2nd round is too high. You can get a good committee RB in the 4th or 5th

top three NFL rushing leaders and where they were selected in the NFL draft

1.DeMarco Murray round three pick 71

2.Le'Veon Bell round two pick 48

3.Marshawn Lynch round 1 pick 12

and Tevin Coleman has the potential to join this group in the near future.but a fourth or fifth is a bit of a reach,imho.

I'm not sure about getting rid of Tolbert.  While this year has been pretty down (then up recently), I think he still has value as an important player on our team.

Williams though, I just don't see him coming back.  He's just over the hill despite slitting carries his entire career.  I love Williams, but he's got to be a June 1st cut.

Stewie will be around until the end of the world I'm pretty sure.  I like Fozzy.  He's got a spark when the ball is in his hands.

Then let's look next draft at grabbing a midround guy.  A good line and scheme can turn a marginal prospect into a super star.

Archived