• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears vs Giants

dimbee

It was nice, but it is also best to not get too high or too low in preseason. You really just have to hope for no injuries.

Speaking of that, no surprise Dusty Dvorcek once again finds himself shelved for the season. And I have to wonder if Tommie Harris will ever be healthy.

It is best to remember the Lions went 4-0 last year in preseason.

I'd be a bit angry too. It was pretty much domination from start to finish. Preseason or no, they couldn't get anything going, looked lost. It looked like bad effort as well as poor execution.

Cutler and Forte looked really good.

The Giants looked really bad, in all phases. I think they were minus 4 or 5 starters though.

The Bears looked as + last weekend as they did - the week before.

this is why i love the NFL. One guy views a game totally different then another person. What i saw was the Giants D missing a few key pass plays. They were perfect plays for the bears (a rare thing with there old QB). In preseason this is a good risk for the D, but may not happen in the real season. I also saw the bears not able to tackle at all. I also saw the injured Giants line subs cant pass block at all.

From a high level, the things I noticed were Cutler's pocket presence, the O Line's strong to quite strong run & pass blocking, Forte looking ready to go, the defense's ability to bend but not break and force punts on all 1st string possessions, special teams look good as always, D line getting steady pressure on the QB.

And, like I said, it is just preseason, so take it for what it is

Archived