• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears vs Giants

dimbee

Watching the game right now. Bears get the ball first and are moving it down the field. Cutler has thrown completions to Bennett, Hester, Olsen... moving the ball nicely. Forte has had a couple of nice little runs... Inside the Giants 30

wow i know it's just preseason but you guys are knocking the giants' dick into dirt

Exactly what I'm trying to keep in mind. The way this Giants offense looked tonight was nothing like what I saw this past Monday night... I'm trying not to get too puffed up. Still, regardless of how the Giants played, I was happy with how the 1's on each side of the ball played tonight for the Bears... later in the 2nd quarter, I think, there was a stupid penalty that was called on a kickoff return that negated a great return by Knox (I think). The block in the back was unnecessary, I think... he would have broken that run anyways.

Overall, as far as the 1's go, I was very pleased. Cutler looked poised, in control and at home in the pocket tonight and I think it shows in how he was able to get everyone involved

Yeah, your Bears looked pretty good last night Dimbee.

Did you see the play where Jacobs trucked Urlacher? :rofl: That guy is just a unbelievable beast! :eek: The one where he hit Landry of the Skins last year was far uglier though. :rofl:

A little off subject, but did anybody see Orton try a left handed toss on a 4th and 1/or goal play?

Funny stuff. Poor guy. :D

Yeah, your Bears looked pretty good last night Dimbee.

Did you see the play where Jacobs trucked Urlacher? :rofl: That guy is just a unbelievable beast! :eek: The one where he hit Landry of the Skins last year was far uglier though. :rofl:

A little off subject, but did anybody see Orton try a left handed toss on a 4th and 1/or goal play?

Funny stuff. Poor guy. :D

:smilielol5:Hahaha, That Orton pass was hilarious, I was at the game with my buddy (Broncos fan) and we were both like WTF?

Archived