• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julio Jones didn't practice again today

Jeremy Igo

MB posters thinking they know more about coaching football than those that have been paid seven figure salaries for years to do so.....hilarious.

Next you are going to tell me what Jeff Immelt should be doing differently running GE.

so you believe coaches are infallible? :rolleyes:

i wish you could see how silly you look trying to argue this point.

Lol please. Julio will play no matter what. He sat out last week and is sitting these practices as a precaution. He doesn't need the practice, these past few weeks he's played like the best WR in the NFL. Someone with as much talent as him does not need practice time, and Allen Iverson will back me up on that. He will be ready, and he will torch. 

Lol please. Julio will play no matter what. He sat out last week and is sitting these practices as a precaution. He doesn't need the practice, these past few weeks he's played like the best WR in the NFL. Someone with as much talent as him does not need practice time, and Allen Iverson will back me up on that. He will be ready, and he will torch. 

i will hug every falcons fan i come across for the next six days if they pull off a win.

Archived