• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DirecTV Sunday Ticket 2009

shinner

Y'all getting in on some new stuff (new to me anyway) this year? It's looking like I'm probably getting an Iphone (yeah, me) at the end of this month, so I'm kinda psyched about the Supercast Mobile.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

DIRECTV SUPERCAST (they mighta had this last year but I never used it)

Can't get to your TV on Sunday? With DIRECTV SUPERCAST, you can watch every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game live on your computer. You also get the Red Zone Channel, real-time scores and streaming highlights.

Included with NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ SuperFan®, DIRECTV SUPERCAST delivers live streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game to your computer desktop — whether you use a PC or Mac.

SUPERCAST features:

• Live Streaming Video: Enjoy every NFL SUNDAY TICKETS™ game, plus the Red Zone Channel. You can switch from game to game at any time.
  • Highlights: Relive the big moments. See up to 12 significant plays from every game, either individually or consecutively.
  • Scores & Game Status: See scores and game status for the current week's completed and in-progress games. Check the schedule for the upcoming games.
  • Instant Stats: An indispensable feature for fantasy footballers. Track your favorite players' performance with a touch. Get game and player stats instantly for each game.

SUPERCAST MOBILE (New for 2009!)

Now you can enjoy every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game, every Sunday, live on your mobile phone. SUPERCAST Mobile — available FREE to all SuperFan customers — includes all the great features of the SUPERCAST computer application. So you can now enjoy live streaming video, highlights, scores and stats wherever you happen to be.

SUPERCAST Mobile will be available for the iPhone, Palm Pre, and select Windows Mobile and BlackBerry devices.

Archived