• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Atlanta AND Cleveland win this weekend....

Jeremy Igo

I blame fox and kasay equally for 90% of the blame and 10% goes towards the defense at the end.

This year you guys complained so much about Rivera's decisions to play for field goals and put it on your defense to maintain the lead, but that's exactly how it feels the superb owl happened.

I blame fox and kasay equally for 90% of the blame and 10% goes towards the defense at the end.

This year you guys complained so much about Rivera's decisions to play for field goals and put it on your defense to maintain the lead, but that's exactly how it feels the superb owl happened.

How do you blame Fox for anything that happened at the end of the SB game?

That is ridiculous.

somehow you and your ilk never blame the defense for not stopping Brady, that was way more disappointing than a kick out of bounds.

I love Kasay, but the defense didn't stand much of a chance to stop Brady once we handed him the ball on the 40 only needing a FG and having the most clutch kicker in NFL history warming up on the sidelines. We all pretty much knew the game was over when that kick sailed OB. The D had a very tough job. Kicking a ball and keeping it inbounds on a 53.3 yard wide field isn't.

Might not even make top 10.

1. Kasay kicking off out of bounds in the Super Bowl.

2. Kerry Collins being a drunk washout, then leading the Giants (my dad's team) to a Super Bowl.

3. Trading a second round pick that eventually became the #33 overall pick for a FCS running QB, who would then be groomed as a failure of a slot receiver.

4. Delhomme meltdown against Arizona.

5. Twenty years of existence and no back to back winning seasons.

6. Winning game 1, then losing 15 in a row in 2001.

7. Andrew Luck proactively avoiding the team.

8. Drafting Jimmy Clausen. I knew he would suck, just knew it. I have witnesses from when the pick was made.

9. Somehow being the worst team in the league AND headed for cap hell at the same time in 2010.

10. The Rae Carruth and Fred Lane things happening within one year of each other.

There is a long and healthy tradition of disappointment here. Those are my top items; sure I left out some good ones. YMMV.

1.  Seeing Steve Smith in a different uniform.

Lol, really? Even if the Pats returned an inbounds kick to the 40, that would at the very least kill more time on the return and likely lead to a longer FG attempt. Getting the ball at the 40 with no time runoff was a massive help to the Pats.

you forget that the offense didn't even score in the first half at all had they done that with the way the defense played we would have won

Archived