• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Atlanta AND Cleveland win this weekend....

Jeremy Igo

somehow you and your ilk never blame the defense for not stopping Brady, that was way more disappointing than a kick out of bounds.

He's on the 40 yard line and only needs to get into fg range plus it's Tom Brady one of the best crunch time Qbs to ever play...that's a pretty tough task to ask of your defense. Not to mention it was a special teams blunder that set it all up. Notorious Panthers

so it's really JRs fault for bringing the Panthers to Carolina in the first place...

you guys are too funny.

Isn't it the offense's fault for not scoring on every drive? Why do you have to deal in absolutes? Kasay's shiddy kick did the D no favors. They didn't do a good enough job stopping the Pats. Vinatieri made the kick. The blame was shared. But it all started with the kickoff.

It would remind of me of that year where we started 1-7 and went on a run to possibly make the playoffs. We needed to win the last game and the redskins needed to beat the vikings. Well the redskins won the last game and of course we lost. If my memory is correct, we tried a long field goal in the end which ended up being blocked. That game hurt knowing that we would have made the playoffs at 8-8 and we were considered a team that no one wanted to play in the playoffs

As this is how I feel it will pan out I really want be all that upset. This season has warmed us up to the idea of ether not making the playoffs or being one and done. Last year being robbed at home in the playoffs was more of a disappointment.

Lol, really? Even if the Pats returned an inbounds kick to the 40, that would at the very least kill more time on the return and likely lead to a longer FG attempt. Getting the ball at the 40 with no time runoff was a massive help to the Pats.

i think the overall performance of the defense in the 2nd half sucked balls.

People blaming a kicker are fuging retarded.

Archived