• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Atlanta AND Cleveland win this weekend....

Jeremy Igo

somehow you and your ilk never blame the defense for not stopping Brady, that was way more disappointing than a kick out of bounds.

Lol, really? Even if the Pats returned an inbounds kick to the 40, that would at the very least kill more time on the return and likely lead to a longer FG attempt. Getting the ball at the 40 with no time runoff was a massive help to the Pats.

It's up there.  For me, nothing is worse than the meltdown vs Arizona.  I remember being at that game and being so excited when we just ran over them for that early TD.  It was cold and raining and then the wheels fell off.  Fox let Jake keep throwing and it just kept happening.  Terrible.  That was our best shot at going back to the Superbowl since 2003.

Last year against SF was rough but we never expected to get that far anyway.  This year, it's been terrible.  We wasted a lot of potential and IMO lost a lot of games because of bad coaching which makes it even worse.  I didn't expect a Super Bowl team this year but I expected a 10 win playoff team.

They did, but after the ball was kicked out of bounds, everyone pretty much felt like the writing was on the wall.

Neither defense could stop the other team in the second half of that game.

If Kasey had not kicked the ball out of bounds, chances are that the Pats STILL would have won that game. 

Archived