• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Johnny Manziel....

Jeremy Igo

Watched the Cleveland game from Sunday.

Yes, Manziel looked bad. But....

His team let him down in the first quarter. Manziel actually looked decent, made some nice throws that were dropped on key third downs.

By the second quarter it was 17-0. I don't care who the rookie QB is, if he is down 17-0 it wont be pretty. The defenses will pin their ears back and take more chances.

In short, he had a very bad game, but it was exacerbated by a bad Browns first quarter all around.

If the Panthers can't score TDs early, this will be a close game.

Yep...Johnny played bad but he was pretty much set up to fail by his team too.

We let freaking sucks ass Martin run on us....so Clev should fair better at providing Johnny with some form of a run game to play off of.

Also we tend to get blasted by 3-4 defenses and have been living the good life vs piss poor 4-3 defenses of late.

Watched the Cleveland game from Sunday.

Yes, Manziel looked bad. But....

His team let him down in the first quarter. Manziel actually looked decent, made some nice throws that were dropped on key third downs.

By the second quarter it was 17-0. I don't care who the rookie QB is, if he is down 17-0 it wont be pretty. The defenses will pin their ears back and take more chances.

In short, he had a very bad game, but it was exacerbated by a bad Browns first quarter all around.

If the Panthers can't score TDs early, this will be a close game.

It seems we always play better when we start quickly. Plus, getting Manziel and the Browns offense down early, will  give us a chance to pressure him and gamble more on defense.

Panthers have a history of making rookies and backups look like HOFers... if you're taking the Browns lightly then you haven't been paying attn.

facing a 3-4 after catching several bad 4-3 defenses is by far my biggest worry

facing a 3-4 after catching several bad 4-3 defenses is by far my biggest worry

At least this 3-4 has one of the worst run defenses in the league.  If Stewart can go ham, we just need to stay ahead of them and control the clock.  Just can't get burnt by Gordon or let the shrimp-douche make a big run.  

Archived