• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cleveland Browns talk with Bill Voth

Jeremy Igo

Jeremy. Thomas Davis did an interview several years ago where he explained the toys. When he was growing up poor Santa didn't come to his neighborhood. All the kids would brag about their toys at school and the kids from the poor side of town didn't get much of anything. That touched my heart as a kid that probably had more than he deserved.

So since I saw that interview I've been doing toys for tots and WFNZ Coat Drive. I'm not saying your views on it are wrong but it made sense to me. 

Jeremy. Thomas Davis did an interview several years ago where he explained the toys. When he was growing up poor Santa didn't come to his neighborhood. All the kids would brag about their toys at school and the kids from the poor side of town didn't get much of anything. That touched my heart as a kid that probably had more than he deserved.

So since I saw that interview I've been doing toys for tots and WFNZ Coat Drive. I'm not saying your views on it are wrong but it made sense to me. 

Yeh Jeremy, Ya big meany Grinch. 

Archived