• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Mortensen skips over Panthers camp?

panthersphan

It isn't like Mort was the one who decided where they went. Obviously it was planned so they could spend a day at each camp and move on. I'm sure they had a finite number of days to do this so location probably played the biggest part.
Yes, there were two "tough omissions":

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/columns/story?columnist=mortensen_chris&id=4366287

Setting the schedule has been tedious, and somehow, the Houston Texans are omitted. That's a big disappointment, because I think they're probably a playoff team. The Bengals also are missing, which is too bad, because they're an interesting story and I'd love to park my ride next to Chad Ochocinco's vehicle. We'll end Aug. 22 and 23 in Florida with the Dolphins. They'll be our 21st team, but there could be a few audibles. No, I can almost guarantee there will be some audibles.
Yup, I guess skipping over the NFC South champions is an easy omission.

(Then again, Fox could had told him he'd have our Uglies flip over the bus if he showed up)

once I saw Mort take his bus around Indy speedway, I never watched him again. just fast forwarded right on through. i do this with most of NFL live anyway just looking for good highlights. theres really only a couple of people on there I like. Trey Wingo being the best followed by Michael Smith and Mark Schlereth.

oh. all you FF players should look to espn for your advice on line ups every week, and draft info. :rolleyes:

Archived