• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke the Peace Keeper

Jeremy Igo

That was all a big misunderstanding and him and TD talked about it after that drive.

If you listened to the podcast, you'd know these things. :P

I was listening and I am not buying it. It was so obvious in the game that his version on the podcast appeared a little unplausible. But whatever, in the end it doesn't matter what I believe or not. I just hope he doesn't cost us a game one day.

I was listening and I am not buying it. It was so obvious in the game that his version on the podcast appeared a little unplausible. But whatever, in the end it doesn't matter what I believe or not. I just hope he doesn't cost us a game one day.

The reward is completely worth the risk.

He plays lights out and I think that TD pass yesterday was the first one scored on him all year.

He is helping put us in a position to win.

The reward is completely worth the risk.

He plays lights out and I think that TD pass yesterday was the first one scored on him all year.

He is helping put us in a position to win.

I know, and he has my back 100%. He has so much upside, but he tends to lose it when getting into his opponents face. Just look at Jeremys pics, him grabbing an official. That's why I am pissed seeing him do it. Just like CRA posted, there is a difference between good trash talking (Luke) and getting out of control (Norman). There is a reason you see Luke babysitting him multiple times during a game.

Archived