• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke the Peace Keeper

Jeremy Igo

Love it. TD just letting them know. ALL. NIGHT. LONG. EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY. 

And it's so effective when they're able to back it up. You know what guys get that play after play, it wears on them. It's the game within the game. You always hear that the game is 90% mental / 10% physical (whatever the numbers are). The reality is that it's accurate.  If all things, physically, are equal. The mental edge is where you can win those battles.  We've got some guys who can win there.

That wasn't the first time this game that Luke walked Josh away from Bucs players. It happened, too, on the 1st Bucs drive of the game, right in front of my section. I'm standing, screaming, "No, Josh, no!" as he's talking at the Bucs player & the ref is running over. Luke gets in Josh's face and walks him away.

Did you catch a shot of Evans hiding behind his players, similar to him hiding behind cars in his street fight?

Lol i wad going to post this

He waited until his players were in between before he started talking poo again. I think hecwas just trying to get in joshs head but damn he acts like a pussy

I always fear him beeing penalized 15 yards, he always seems on the edge. Remember the preseason game when he cost us a 3rd down stop due to his actions. TD let him know right away back theny. Nothing against playing with emotions, but he loses it from time to time IMO.

That was all a big misunderstanding and him and TD talked about it after that drive.

If you listened to the podcast, you'd know these things. :P

It does look like Norman is growing into the position nicely. I lean towards wanting him to keep his edge, but learn how to jaw with other players as he's walking away, not as he's chasing after them like an annoying little yapping dog.

When you let a guy know you beat him on a route, over your shoulder as you're walking away, that's demoralizing. When you chase after a guy that just made a catch over you,  yelling that he's a lucky punk, that's a bad look.   

He's getting better, and Benewikere is looking good as well. If we can get a safety to replace old man river next year, we have a pretty decent secondary.

Archived