• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera shows emotion....

Jeremy Igo

I don't understand why Byron Bell is being hated on so much..

I mean, I know he is not a great player, but our QBs have started to get good protection..I'm pretty sure he has something to do with that.

Seems harsh to me.

I can see your confusion.  Well around here things need to be bitched about in some form or fashion win or lose.  So allow me to give you a simple flow chart. 

Shula > Deangelo > Byron Bell > Rivera > Gettleman > Amini > Godfrey > Oline > Gano > Special Teams > Defense > Cam

How does it work?

These are the approved everthing that is wrong is because of one of the below list.  If one of these players/unit  has a bad game or a makes a bad decision you can blame this person.  Even if the person isn't in the game, if the guy who replaces him has a good one then he can be blamed.  Doesn't matter if anyone else down the chart messes up you can only move further down if there is no way to blame the person higher.

Also:

There are also some people who won't get blamed for whatever reason.  Example: Stew, Luke, Star, McDermott,......

If Deangelo played the same game Stewart played, then there would be 5 Post on why Deangelo shouldn't be the starter.  Not only that why is he even on the team.   3.3 yards per carry.  1 fumble on the goal line.  Almost a second one that could have cost us the game.  However you don't see any post on why he should be benched, shot, etc...

I don't understand why Byron Bell is being hated on so much..

I mean, I know he is not a great player, but our QBs have started to get good protection..I'm pretty sure he has something to do with that.

Seems harsh to me.

How many times has the cameras shown Bell watching as Cam gets sacked or Bell watching as the play develops down field? 

He whiffs on blocks and he just watches afterwards like he was stunned or the DE used some Jedi mind tricks on him. 

I can see your confusion. Well around here things need to be bitched about in some form or fashion win or lose. So allow me to give you a simple flow chart.

Shula > Deangelo > Byron Bell > Rivera > Gettleman > Amini > Godfrey > Oline > Gano > Special Teams > Defense > Cam

How does it work?

These are the approved everthing that is wrong is because of one of the below list. If one of these players/unit has a bad game or a makes a bad decision you can blame this person. Even if the person isn't in the game, if the guy who replaces him has a good one then he can be blamed. Doesn't matter if anyone else down the chart messes up you can only move further down if there is no way to blame the person higher.

Also:

There are also some people who won't get blamed for whatever reason. Example: Stew, Luke, Star, McDermott,......

If Deangelo played the same game Stewart played, then there would be 5 Post on why Deangelo shouldn't be the starter. Not only that why is he even on the team. 3.3 yards per carry. 1 fumble on the goal line. Almost a second one that could have cost us the game. However you don't see any post on why he should be benched, shot, etc...

Because stew is leap years ahead of Deangelo. He has better vision, he's stronger, feet alway moving and most important, hhe's patient and let's blocks develop.

Archived