• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2009 Huddle Tailgate Sponsorships Available

mush

The tailgating season is upon us. For 4 seasons now the Huddle has provided a FREE tailgate for any and all who want to show up and participate. When I say free I mean you show up and bring nothing and walk away full into the game. This is our pleasure.

In addition to offering the free tailgate, we have also managed to raise over $15,000 and donate more than 500 new bicycles towards the Carolina Panthers Toys for Tots drive at the end of the season. For that we thank everyone who has shown up for a tailgate and donated to the cause.

This season, we have many great tailgating ideas for the season, new foods to try, new cooks that want to help out, and the same competition quality food (Ranuccis) that all of you have been spoiled with over the years. As far as I know there is no other organization that hosts a FREE tailgate for any and all that show up.

But we cannot do this without sponsors.

We need 8 sponsors to step up and sponsor a tailgate (one for each regular season game) at a cost of $250. This money goes a long way towards taking care of most of the food costs associated with a tailgate. We cook/prepare the food and offer it for free and ask for donations in return. These donations are pooled and at the end of the season we purchase new bikes and give them all away for free to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots drive at the stadium usually at the last home game of the season. In addition to the $250 sponsorships for the regular season games we also have available $125 sponsorships available for the two home preseason games. If you aren't able to sponsor a whole game ($250) then there are partial sponsorships available as well.

What do you get for sponsoring a tailgate?

1. Recognition in the tailgate thread the week before the game. Your company is recognized, you may advertise your company or organization within the thread, and your generosity is displayed to thousands of members throughout the year and particularly the week of the game.

2. Knowing that your money helped in the donation of hundreds of bikes to needy children in the area during Christmas.

3. Knowing that you helped fellow Huddle members get to have memorable gameday experiences. Your generosity helped up to 100 people be able to show up with nothing and leave with good memories and good food because of you.

At the end of the day, buying everything to put on a tailgate could cost you up to $100 for everything we provide. Make a difference and help us by sponsoring a tailgate today. Please PM me with any questions or pledges to sponsor. Payment isn't due until the week before the tailgate you want to sponsor.

Thank You!

I'll co-sponsor with you. Just pick the week! Wish I could make it to Charlotte for a tailgate...

:Angel_anim:

I will be at the Iggles game and have a ticket to the Vikes...I am not sure I can make the Vikes game but perhaps that could be the one to sponsor?? There will be much ballyhoo on that game now that he who will never retire is possibly going to be the QB....other choices will be the Redskins game (my former "other " team) and I have friends who are Skins fans...I would hope to upset their karma by being generous then...or the Saints game end of season. What say you? Those are my preferences...

:Angel_anim:

I will be at the Iggles game and have a ticket to the Vikes...I am not sure I can make the Vikes game but perhaps that could be the one to sponsor?? There will be much ballyhoo on that game now that he who will never retire is possibly going to be the QB....other choices will be the Redskins game (my former "other " team) and I have friends who are Skins fans...I would hope to upset their karma by being generous then...or the Saints game end of season. What say you? Those are my preferences...

Any of them are sponsor-worthy to me. I just wanna do something good for my fellow Huddlers. Maybe it'll make up for my offseason Tinderbox antics :D

Doesn't look like I will be able to do the opener but all others are looking good so far. New rig is getting the roof put on it this weekend and it will be able to hold hundreds of turds at one time. She will also have a long 4 burner event grill on the back for other things we may want to cook.

I have also purchased a 1 lb bag of habenero powder for when we do chicken wings and it is some hot stuff! All newcomers to the tailgates and anyone not rooting for the panthers must try the powder or "Z" (aka Da Debil).

Archived