• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam not faced with charges...

KBRed

I'm just curious as to how this works in NC... for this situation and my own personal interest.

I thought that citations were issued in situations where there was major property damage and/or injury.

They certainly can be if the officer believes there is probable cause. And, even certain witness testimony CAN do that, in addition to officer training/experience, but it is NOT usually the case in these types of accidents. Usually, it's a win-win for everyone- the person at fault who doesn't face criminal charges, the person hit who knows insurance will take care of it and that he/she doesn't have to go to court, the officer who doesn't have to go to court for something he/she didn't see, and an overwhelmed court system that doesn't have more on it's plate, if the officer lists contributing factors on the accident (non-criminal) report and let's the insurance companies do their thing. Not to mention the "justice" of the insurance companies is often superior to the court system.

It's also possible that a contributing factor of "failure to yield right of way" could be listed as a factor for the other driver, but the fact is it sounds like Cam's are "none".

a bunch of people on facebook were sharing a story that he was arrested at the hospital because drugs were found in his truck last night

this was making the rounds several hours after he was discharged and returned home

There are no words.

a bunch of people on facebook were sharing a story that he was arrested at the hospital because drugs were found in his truck last night

this was making the rounds several hours after he was discharged and returned home

I don't use Facebook.

And the more I read bout what's on there, the more I think that's a wise choice.

I don't use Facebook.

And the more I read bout what's on there, the more I think that's a wise choice.

This one time in high school I had to deliver a note to a teacher in the special-ed classroom.

That was the most retards I had ever seen in one place until I visited the Panthers facebook page. 

Archived