• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your excitement level for this game?

Jeremy Igo

4 tbqh. I watched the first half live last week and was pretty excited that we finally showed up. I caught the second half later on on the DVR. I had better things to do given the product the Panthers org had put out this year.

I was about at a 7 before Cam's accident, because obviously we were riding high and had a lot to play for.

Now there is some controversy out of Chicago that kind of dashes my hopes for them beating the Saints Monday, and Cam's wreck kind of puts a damper on how I think we'll play this week. Don't get me wrong, I think we'll beat the Bucs pretty easy, but I still think it is a long shot for the Panthers to win the division, and quite honestly I don't think they deserve it the way they have played this season.

Earlier this week I posted that I was a 12 for this game. I lied. I'm a fuggin' 20! All week long I was debating whether to pay the money to go to the game.  I'm kind of a ticket snob (don't judge - we all have our vices).  I like to sit lower level (somebody's got to change this stadium's atmosphere in the lower level). So, I just purchased lower level front row tix.  I'm pumped.  I'm gonna get my money's worth.  I challenge all of you in attendance to do the same.  This game IS our season and the playoffs start now.  We win out and that's all we can do.

This team is playing week-to-week, so we should be too! The atmosphere in the stadium can be the difference in the game on Sunday (especially early on).  Get there early and only use the seat at halftime. Can't wait for Sunday! Let's go Panthers!

4 tbqh. I watched the first half live last week and was pretty excited that we finally showed up. I caught the second half later on on the DVR. I had better things to do given the product the Panthers org had put out this year.

I was about at a 7 before Cam's accident, because obviously we were riding high and had a lot to play for.

Now there is some controversy out of Chicago that kind of dashes my hopes for them beating the Saints Monday, and Cam's wreck kind of puts a damper on how I think we'll play this week. Don't get me wrong, I think we'll beat the Bucs pretty easy, but I still think it is a long shot for the Panthers to win the division, and quite honestly I don't think they deserve it the way they have played this season.

Does any team in our division deserve it?

Not really, but as a fan of the Panthers I say we especially don't.

What is the use?

I mean, I said in another thread that we'd get in and be the only sub .500 Super Bowl winner ever, and that the league would use that as a reason for playoff expansion.

But we can all talk a little crazy from time to time.

If we win and the Saints and Falcons lose, I'll be on 11 for the Browns and Falcons games.

Nope, but let me put it this way: when you were young and Christmas rolled around and there were gifts around the tree that maybe you didn't deserve; did you not want the gifts even though you might not deserve it?  

I doubt it. We've got a gift (playoff hope).  Let's start unwrapping that sucker on Sunday.

Nope, but let me put it this way: when you were young and Christmas rolled around and there were gifts around the tree that maybe you didn't deserve; did you not want the gifts even though you might not deserve it?  

I doubt it. We've got a gift (playoff hope).  Let's start unwrapping that sucker on Sunday.

Trust me, I'm right there with you.  I'll be at the game Sunday cheering my ass off.  I make it a point to have no voice the day after any game I go to.  I've been two two home playoffs games and we've never won.  Would love to break that cycle.

Trust me, I'm right there with you.  I'll be at the game Sunday cheering my ass off.  I make it a point to have no voice the day after any game I go to.  I've been two two home playoffs games and we've never won.  Would love to break that cycle.

Glad to hear it! The stadium needs to be ROCKING on Sunday. As a fan base, how can we not be loud and crazy after the last 2 weeks we've been through? Any team in the NFL with a better record than us but out of the playoff hunt in their division and wildcard would gladly change places.  We're lucky, but sometimes it better to be lucky than good.  

Archived