• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your excitement level for this game?

Jeremy Igo

2 or 3

Both teams suck, our starting QB was in a car wreck, Ron Rivera is our head coach and Mike Shula is our O-Coordinator. 

I actually don't even know if we'll beat the bucs the way the division has been going this year. 

I'm apathetic, like I have been for 4 of the last 5 years. Winning would take us to the playoffs where we would be the joke of the league and most assuredly be knocked out the first round, getting embarrassed on our own turf. We would lose out on a good draft pick, and Rivera would most likely back into keeping his job another year where we get to watch him mismanage games for another year. 

I'm a debbie downer, I know, but it's a defense mechanism so I don't get my heart broken like in 2008.

We are in the thick of the playoff hunt and if DA can win this game for us, Cam Newton will come back with a vengeance and a newfound respect for the life and talents he was given.

He will have a Rodgers-esque run in the playoffs and we will be the first team in history to hoist the Lombardi with a losing record in the regular season.

"Moneyball 2 - Lights, CAMera, Action"

Puff-Puff-PASS

PASS, PASS, PASS

Archived