• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your excitement level for this game?

Jeremy Igo

I'm thinking the stadium will be rocking though. It will be noticeably empty though for two reasons there are no Bucs fans to buy up the tickets and all the wine and cheese and bandwagon pansies have packed it in for the season.

The only people that are going to be there are the ones who care enough to to get loud.

Sorry, I'm the Magic Johnson here and it's a -3.

"I hope they lose them all!" I still think there's more downside to winning out and getting to the post season.

Of primary concern is a 2-3 win finish and a post season appearance likely means Rivera and his staff remain intact. And that, in turn, likely means Cam Newton goes through yet another season without progressing and could mean he begins looking for a way out of Charlotte.

This season has been one punch to the gonads after another. I was at a 3-4 after the Saints game and now that Cam is out I'm slightly lower.

Remember this is excitement level, not commitment level. I'm still Jedi master level committed.

Nervous/anxious/gassy level is off the charts though.

Archived