• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you laughing at Cam's vehicle

Jeremy Igo

I have a 1998 Dodge 1500 just like his without the extras... I don't drive it every day but when I do its awesome. I think its awesome Cam is down home enough to drive it around.... because honestly if he had a blingged out Maybach can you imagine the poo he would get? .. A lot of haters were expecting him to drive something like that so they could talk mad poo.

No you dont! Got rid of my full size Ram because everonone wants help moving poo when they know you have a truck!

being in college and having a truck is a lethal combination. i've probably eaten a thousand dollars worth of free pizza for helping people move.

Luke drives a newer model larger black SUV... possibly a GMC or Chevy. Nothing modified. I saw him at Harris Teeter one time... I wasn't stalking.

And for Cam's truck... he's from GA and went to school in AL, I'm not surprised at all. I'm just glad he wasn't driving something fragile. He's too big to be in a small car that would've been compact and increased his risk of injury.

Well if he had been in a small car, it probably wouldn't have flipped either.

Archived