• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you laughing at Cam's vehicle

Jeremy Igo

Luke drives a newer model larger black SUV... possibly a GMC or Chevy.  Nothing modified.  I saw him at Harris Teeter one time... I wasn't stalking.   

And for Cam's truck... he's from GA and went to school in AL, I'm not surprised at all.  I'm just glad he wasn't driving something fragile.  He's too big to be in a small car that would've been compact and increased his risk of injury.

I totally understand forming a bond with your vehicle.

I like having friends who own trucks. It makes moving a lot easier.

I'm more of an environmental nerd myself. I could be a millionaire but you might catch me driving this:

acura-rsxtypes01.jpg

2003 RSX Type-S.

It was the first car I bought myself and loved it. After I got T-boned uptown by some douche and it was totaled I downgraded to a Nissan Sentra to save money. Bad decision. Nissan's are butthole and so is the dealership.

I personally am not a fan of trucks unless they are being used for their intended purpose, i.e. to haul stuff. I know some people have a special connection with them, but I'm not one of those people. They drink gas, are incredibly obnoxious, are too big for a lot of parking spaces, and most of all aren't safe if raised.

Cam's truck looks like it was raised and modded a bit, which definitely contributed to the thing flipping. If Cam were driving a sedan/coupe or low height SUV he would be playing this Sunday.

With that being said I think it's awesome that Cam carries a low profile like that.

Raised trucks are more of a danger to other vehicles than the people in the raised truck.

Absolutely no way to know if Cam were driving a sedan/coupe he would be playing this sunday. Considering the rolling might of saved him from going over the side of the bridge might mean the complete opposite.

Archived