• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you laughing at Cam's vehicle

Jeremy Igo

I've had three trucks.  The current one, 04 silverado ext cab Z71, for six years.  I will only replace it for a crew cab when the time is right.  I need more kid room.  I had cars in the past, but never again.  They aren't useful enough.

No you dont! Got rid of my full size Ram because everonone wants help moving poo when they know you have a truck!

That is extremely true. Damn.

You guys need to learn to say no.  This was a problem with my second truck, but not with my third.  I've just said no enough, and also people have wizened up and gotten their own trucks.

No, a truck is different.

Cars come and go.

Trucks, they bond with your very soul.

I have an F250 for the horses which is ok but I'm not a Ford guy. Now the work truck is a Ram 2500 with a Cummins that's a beast. A co-worker used it while I was on vacation and as soon as I got in I was on the phone with him. I could smell there was a woman and a kid in the car. I needed to know if they ate anything in the truck. Spilled something.

You don't understand the bond that develops between a man and his truck.

Those that drive cars are snickering at his 1998 dodge pickup.

Those that drive trucks understand.

It is a social divide that this country may never come to fully heal.

Truth.

Understood, I helped dad turn a Geo Metero into a three cylinder high efficient yard truck. Went from 40 mpg to 50 mpg. Rhino lined the back after cutting the back and wielding the back rear glass to the back of the cut. Then bondo-repainted the new truck red. Dad didn't want to sell it but a guy on the base gave an offer he couldn't turn down. Then later the guy gets in wreck in it........Dad regrets the sell now lol

Moral of the story: boredom, sawzall, small car = new truck

Archived