• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you laughing at Cam's vehicle

Jeremy Igo

I'm not a truck person, and I especially hate when these big ass trucks are parked in the tiny parking spots in cities, but I think his truck looks good.  I get attached to all my cars, though.  I loved my '95 Prelude VTEC until I took it to Hawaii and it got vandalized and gutted.  Then I loved my '06 Eclipse GT til I moved overseas and didn't want to take my left side driving car with me so I gave it to my mom.  Now I love my '14 Camaro SS 1LE and will keep it until some unforeseen event causes me to change :)

I personally am not a fan of trucks unless they are being used for their intended purpose, i.e. to haul stuff. I know some people have a special connection with them, but I'm not one of those people. They drink gas, are incredibly obnoxious, are too big for a lot of parking spaces, and most of all aren't safe if raised.

Cam's truck looks like it was raised and modded a bit, which definitely contributed to the thing flipping. If Cam were driving a sedan/coupe or low height SUV he would be playing this Sunday.

With that being said I think it's awesome that Cam carries a low profile like that.

Archived