• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's Accident, J-Stew vs D-Will, More...

Jeremy Igo

I'm sorry but Blank Check is not even close to this generation's Goonies!! Get outta here with that JJ!!!

I have to admit, I love Blank Check and all, but it doesn't even hold a candle to THE GOONIES!!!!! 

Yeah, JJ was tripping there.  The Goonies came out before my time too, and I can still recognize it as a legitimately good movie... heII, I love the movie.  It's a classic.

Blank Check was just a run of the mill generic 90s movie.  Loved it as a kid, and would probably still like it... but lol, it's got nothing on the fuging Goonies.

CGI Gremlins?

Ugh

One positive about the new Star Wars is JJ apparently went great lengths to use as little CGI as possible.  Seen the trailer?  Those X-Wings, the Falcon, and Tie-Fighters are supposedly all models in those shots.  Extremely detailed models with some sort of next-generation camera poo that I don't think has been done before (may be wrong there, but it's Star Wars so it wouldn't be surprising).

Jones is killing me. How is It's a Wonderful Life not a Christmas movie? George is running through the streets after his realization that he wants to live again yelling Merry Christmas to all the people and objects he sees in town.

Next, He hasn't seen Gremlins? Stripe is not pleased.

The Panthers will be fighting for Cam, each other, and our loud asses at BOA. I expect a physical matchup, good guys on top, 27-13.

Great pod, as usual.

Archived