• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uhh Not A Dumb Thread

chknwing

If you wanted to keep up with the players etc reaching out to cam the hash tag is #GetWellCam.

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/GetWellCam/aa3f276e-e44d-42f6-9757-5b6201d00771

I didnt see anything on Steve Smiths twitter which is a little sad.

Also, guys wear your dam seat belt.  I can only imagine how bad this would have been if Cam wasn't wearing his.

N6I0wOZ.jpg

Lol figured I'd just go ahead and post the article since it's pretty funny and classic Steve Smith:

Steve Smith unfollows Twitter

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens receiver Steve Smith has quit his popular Twitter account because he doesn't want social media to be his focus.

"At the end of the day, what's on my Twitter feed and what's going on with the world, I don't think that should be on the same level," Smith said.

Smith was one of the more active Ravens on Twitter, posting 899 times. His account, @89SteveSmith, has 92,500 followers.

His last tweet was Oct. 6, when he announced he was quitting Twitter. 

If you want to know what's going with me follow @SteveSmithFDN and check out what we are doing. it's been real! Deuces done with tweeter!

Smith won't shut down the account because he'll continue to use it for marketing purposes.

Smith isn't the only Ravens player to quit Twitter recently. Wide receiver Torrey Smith joined him in deleting the Twitter app from his phone because of the negative comments he got from fantasy football fans.

Steve Smith acknowledged that criticism was a major reason why he decided to stop using his social media account.

"I'd kill you on Twitter, so I had to stop," he said. "Somebody said something inappropriate to me, my wife said I wasn't being a very good example for my kids."

Smith understands people are going to say what they want. He has just chosen to ignore them now.

"Internet courage is like a Cover 2 corner," Smith said. "When you got safety over the top, you feel better about yourself."

Archived