• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney is at the Min/KC game tonight...Dorsey alert?

Sam Mills Fan

KC has been wanting at least a 1st round pick for Dorsey for a while now, I'd imagine they'd even ask for more considering Carolina's situation.

I'm willing to say do whatever it takes to bring in a stud with potential than a rotational guy we know isn't going to be anything more than that...

we can try to plug holes with rotational guys, who we can find through the draft or cheap on the FA market or go big and fill a hole for years with a guy who can become something...

So basically, I'm for it if they did pull the trigger... that has yet to be seen, and not very confident it ever would be.

Hell, Dorsey may not even be as expected in years to come (after one year, not sure anyone can judge that), but I won't be mad by any means if it did happen.

Getting Dorsey would be problem solved for a space eater. With that said I doubt its possible cause of our and there cap situation. Plus we have no good picks to trade for him so why would they just give him to us? Also TJ would be nice to have if he would be willing to sit a few years but I doubt he would.

Speaking of irresponsible speculation... I remember when Mike Florio suggested on the mac attack show a couple of years ago that Steve Smith faked his hamstring injury in 2006 because he wasnt happy with his contract. He then said Smith was a ticking time bomb and to expect the panthers to trade him at the end of the season. 2 weeks later he got a 6 year extension. :rolleyes:

Speaking of irresponsible speculation... I remember when Mike Florio suggested on the mac attack show a couple of years ago that Steve Smith faked his hamstring injury in 2006 because he wasnt happy with his contract. He then said Smith was a ticking time bomb and to expect the panthers to trade him at the end of the season. 2 weeks later he got a 6 year extension. :rolleyes:

So are you saying Florio was right or wrong? Smith did get the extention.

I would appreciate if they made a big move to solve the problem they should have solved a long time ago when #77 was traded. Perhaps that's why they've kept some players from practicing in order to preserve their value. We don't know what could be offered to us from another team or what they'll want in return.

If we're going to line up Dorsey/Williams next to Kemo next year we'll have done something big. Can it happen?!? IDK

Archived