• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney is at the Min/KC game tonight...Dorsey alert?

Sam Mills Fan

LOL, PFT took a shot at Gantt in their latest post:

Darin Gantt of the Rock Hill Herald suggested Dorsey as a possible target last week, so it's interesting that Hurney is now at the Chiefs game. It could just be a coincidence, but it's more fun to irresponsibly speculate as to who Hurney is looking at.

well, Gantt does say, "Personally, I think the guy he ought to be going after". Nothing wrong w/ Gantt saying what he thinks they should do while he is covering things.....He isn't implying they are even looking at Dorsey imparticular. And Hurnery IS looking at DTs....so I think it is really a cheap shot.

for the vikes i'd be looking at jimmy kennedy. 6'5 320 been in the league for 7 years. minny is his 5th (4th that he played with). he played with damione lewis in st. louis. that may be the link to get him. he isn't great but he is a space eater and would come cheap.

from KC there are a couple guys i like not named glen dorsey. alphonso boone (6'3 305) and ron edwards (6'5 315). both guys have been in the league for 9 years. boone used to be with the bears when they had a great defense. he wasn't a starter very often then but had pretty good numbers anyway (for not being a starter). edwards played witht he bills before going to KC. in the first preseason game the chiefs ran the 2-5-4 three times and he was involved all three times. the first two with tyson jackson and the third with boone. the guy can take up some serious space.

Archived