• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam was hit from the back according to eyewitness - Video

CelibatePimp

Such ignorance. Who ever said anything about an "angle," or needed to? The angle is completely irrelevant to saying that the car came from Cam's left and hit his back tire. That's what happened either way.

The question was about how the damage was to the right. Which isn't an unreasonable question since 8 other people also asked it. No one questioned whether the car came from the left. WE ALL KNOW THAT. The angle is completely relevant to explain why the damage is to the right. If it was a 90 degree intersection then you would expect the front of the car to be damaged if it hit the back of the truck. Or the left side of the car if it was coming from the left and the Buick tried to swerve. Seeing the angle of the intersection totally explains how the right side hit first. If you don't get that the you probably didn't do well in Geometry.

You responded with "wrong." like there was no possible way the left side could have hit the back of the truck.

Then you made up some story about it hitting the tires and told me I should check the links. I did....they don't say anything about the tires.

Then you called me a moron.

Maybe you should stop being such a condescending, know it all prick every time you post. That poo gets really old especially when you're not even right.

I use this intersection almost everyday and the people attempting to cross Church to get to the 277 ramp can get way too aggressive, slamming on the gas to cut across traffic, not coming to a complete stop, etc. I always try and make eye contact with the driver waiting as I approach the same way Cam did. It's like the other driver misjudged the speed and size of the truck and slammed the gas to cross before the next car came (that was probably intending to turn on 277) but that's just a guess.

First, the reports I read were that the other driver was a 76 yo woman....why does she need to be "shamed"? The fact that you think someone needs to be shamed for an accident says that you need to take a deep breath and realize it us just a game.

Second, this accident is no worse nor any bigger of a deal than anyone other than Cam being involved.

What i was getting at was that a lot of folks in this area can not drive AND have bad habits like texting,being very intoxicated,putting on make up,talking on the cell phone,not using their turn signals,leaving their high beams on,running red lights,driving too slowly in the passing lane.etc!The standards for having a drivers licence needs to be raised and the bad drivers need to lose their licences!

First, the reports I read were that the other driver was a 76 yo woman....why does she need to be "shamed"? The fact that you think someone needs to be shamed for an accident says that you need to take a deep breath and realize it us just a game.

Second, this accident is no worse nor any bigger of a deal than anyone other than Cam being involved.

well maybe she shouldn't be shamed but about close to half the drivers in NC and points southward need to to improve their driving skills because it's pathetic!

Archived