• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam was hit from the back according to eyewitness - Video

CelibatePimp

Yeah I got that is was THEIR LEFT, buddy. Without knowing the car hit Cam's tire (this is the first I've seen of that) then it's not obvious why the right side would be damaged.

I didn't realize you were a couch GM and a forensics expert. Impressive.

THE LINKS FROM NFL NETWORK WHERE THE GUY BEHIND CAM TELLS PEOPLE WHAT HE SAW HAPPEN were ahead of your comment in this thread, so you should've known. 

The title of the thread also gives it away. Too bad you'd rather believe what you want to, moron. 

THE LINKS FROM NFL NETWORK WHERE THE GUY BEHIND CAM TELLS PEOPLE WHAT HE SAW HAPPEN were ahead of your comment in this thread, so you should've known.

The title of the thread also gives it away. Too bad you'd rather believe what you want to, moron.

The guy doesn't say anything about the car hitting the tire.

Moron? Good call tough guy.

Just heard the witness' account on nfl network a minute ago... Said after it happened he saw the guy pull himself out of the back window and then walk over to the sidewalk and lay down. Said he walked up and asked if he was okay and he was calling for help and only then did the man roll over and he realized it was Cam. From his description, it sounded like Cam was really shook up (understandably) and/or in pain... Pretty disturbing.

Wife had the national CBS morning show on and they talked about the accident... their official report was that 'Newton's truck collided with another car.' Very careless wording, as it implies that Cam hit someone rather than him being hit - he was in a collision , but the other car collided with his truck. I write for a living and am possibly a bit picky about language, but their word choice annoyed me.

Just heard the witness' account on nfl network a minute ago... Said after it happened he saw the guy pull himself out of the back window and then walk over to the sidewalk and lay down. Said he walked up and asked if he was okay and he was calling for help and only then did the man roll over and he realized it was Cam. From his description, it sounded like Cam was really shook up (understandably) and/or in pain... Pretty disturbing.

Goes perfectly with what Jones said on the Huddle Podcast. The Observer photographer was there just shooting the accident because it was so close to the Observer HQ anyways. The driver of the other vehicle was actually the one that pointed out to the photographer that it was Cam Newton.

Guys no one should be mad at the other driver unless it was intentional and premeditated. People make mistakes all the time, if Byron Bell was in a wreck would anyone here harass the other driver? Of course not. There are no victims here. Just two people that got in an accident.

I used to get on and off 277 all the time. It's confusing and there is very little reaction time. Cam is not the first person to get Tboned there.

It would be better for Cam's image if he is not responsible. But that is a shallow way of looking at this.

Oh yeah you can be mad at the other driver. I was recently crashed into and my new car I'd had for 2 months was totalled by a chick without insurance who was most likely texting going 70+ miles an hour and never even saw me. So, yeah, I'm pissed.

Wife had the national CBS morning show on and they talked about the accident... their official report was that 'Newton's truck collided with another car.' Very careless wording, as it implies that Cam hit someone rather than him being hit - he was in a collision , but the other car collided with his truck. I write for a living and am possibly a bit picky about language, but their word choice annoyed me.

Same exact thing on GMA, and it was Michael Strahan doing the report.... and he should know better.

They seemed to be intentionally vague as to who was at fault, probably because that fits the narrative they want to show better.

Same exact thing on GMA, and it was Michael Strahan doing the report.... and he should know better.

They seemed to be intentionally vague as to who was at fault, probably because that fits the narrative they want to show better.

Biscuit...your my boy but I saw it also this morning and Michael Strahan did not do the report at all. The only part of the whole thing Strahan had was at the end where he says he hopes Cam gets well and that he is a heck of a player.

They are probably being vague because the accident report hasn't been released and no one knows 100% what happened so no blame is being placed. 

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/nfl-quarterback-cam-newton-hospitalized-frightening-car-crash-27495966

Biscuit...your my boy but I saw it also this morning and Michael Strahan did not do the report at all. The only part of the whole thing Strahan had was at the end where he says he hopes Cam gets well and that he is a heck of a player.

They are probably being vague because the accident report hasn't been released and no one knows 100% what happened so no blame is being placed. 

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/nfl-quarterback-cam-newton-hospitalized-frightening-car-crash-27495966

No way Rocket.

This is just another in a long line of national media conspiracies to say bad things about the Panthers every chance they get.  :huh:

Archived