• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam was hit from the back according to eyewitness - Video

CelibatePimp

Under ARMOUR gettin' some love in those pics. What if he woulda been wearing Adidas or something? Haha. Glad Cam is OK. And judging from the other car, that driver seems to be OK, too. Cameras at that intersection btw, so we'll know for certain who is at fault. That's mah QB!

Don't forget the tweets showing the Belk bags and saying they pulled undamaged Beats by Dre headphones from the truck.

Cha-ching...

About half the drivers in NC,especially Charlotte,can not drive and I'm not surprised by this!The red light offender needs to have his name revealed so he can be shamed and known as the idiot that hurt Cam!

First, the reports I read were that the other driver was a 76 yo woman....why does she need to be "shamed"? The fact that you think someone needs to be shamed for an accident says that you need to take a deep breath and realize it us just a game.

Second, this accident is no worse nor any bigger of a deal than anyone other than Cam being involved.

Guys no one should be mad at the other driver unless it was intentional and premeditated. People make mistakes all the time, if Byron Bell was in a wreck would anyone here harass the other driver? Of course not. There are no victims here. Just two people that got in an accident.

I used to get on and off 277 all the time. It's confusing and there is very little reaction time. Cam is not the first person to get Tboned there.

It would be better for Cam's image if he is not responsible. But that is a shallow way of looking at this.

I disagree.  If the other person ran a red light or stop sign, Cam is the victim.  Just because it wasn't a contracted mafia hit or something doesn't mean no one is at fault.  Just like if someone was drunk driving and hit someone, that isn't premeditated but the person that gets hit is the victim.  If someone is following too closely and rear ends someone, the person hit is the victim.  If someone is driving dangerously in any way, like running red lights or stop signs, they are wrong and the other person is the victim.

Wrong.

The car came in from THEIR LEFT. Cam's truck was raised. The car hit his back tire. It makes sense that the front right side of the car would be damaged.

Yeah I got that is was THEIR LEFT, buddy. Without knowing the car hit Cam's tire (this is the first I've seen of that) then it's not obvious why the right side would be damaged.

I didn't realize you were a couch GM and a forensics expert. Impressive.

do not count too who ??...........my insurance company isn't going to lose count and neither is DMV.

Something just doesnt add up in this report............

they can't be moving violations or Cam's licenses would have be long gone.

I don't know what they all were for, but I do know they all came when Cam was at UF. He didn't have a vehicle when he was at Blinn JC. And he had a scooter when he was at AU and also was never cited.

I can also tell you from experience its easy as poo to get cited in college towns, ESPECIALLY parking violations.

I don't know what they all were for, but I do know they all came when Cam was at UF. He didn't have a vehicle when he was at Blinn JC. And he had a scooter when he was at AU and also was never cited.

I can also tell you from experience its easy as poo to get cited in college towns, ESPECIALLY parking violations.

I have to believe many of them must be parking violations, etc.

No way he has 16 moving violations and still has a valid license.

Here is an old blog post which describes Cam's college traffic record as multiple "minor moving and non-moving" violations. And it looks like his license was suspended near the end of that "run".

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6270202/25756998

Not that that means jack poo to the relevance of yesterdays accident. Just thought I'd add some clarity for the sakes of the baby sharks hunting in this pool.

When I was in college it was kind of a known thing that you could be cited for parking violations but the campus police couldn't force you to pay the fines. Some people would get cited dozens of times if they didn't have time to walk from a parking deck to class.

If that is the case with cam, 15 or whatever is not that big of a number.

Archived