• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam was hit from the back according to eyewitness - Video

CelibatePimp

No doubt. What if this is one of those moments where Cam realizes what could have been lost (career or most importantly -life). This could ignite Cam in a way nothing else could. I'm not saying he doesn't work hard, my point is that sometimes we don't realize how much something means to us until it's almost taken away.

I honestly think we're going to see a new Cam going forward.

This will be a segment on a football life, Cam Newton, in 15 years or so...

But seriously I don't know what to expect from him. Just wanna see him at a presser smiling first and foremost. People tend to lose sight about the gravity of this because it's cam, a superstar. He could have so easily just lost his life. So scary.

It's just misleading as hell.

My first thought was, "Holy poo, is Cam a horrible driver or what?". And that was the implication of the headline.

But in the article they linked to, they pointed out they were almost all from 2007-2009.

So in context of what happened today, no, those 15 or so citations from 6-7 years ago do not count.

do not count too who ??...........my insurance company isn't going to lose count and neither is DMV.

Something just doesnt add up in this report............

they can't be moving violations or Cam's licenses would have be long gone.

do not count too who ??...........my insurance company isn't going to lose count and neither is DMV.

Something just doesnt add up in this report............

they can't be moving violations or Cam's licenses would have be long gone.

dmv's in most states actually do throw out points/tickets after a set timeframe as do insurers. But as said before, his driving record is irrelevant.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-nfl/0ap3000000441507/Eyewitness-reports-from-Newton-s-accident

Dude said he was driving behind Cam and was first on the scene. Said their light turned green and out of nowhere this buick came from the left side, nailing the back end of the driver's side of Newton's truck sending his car skidding and flipping. If it turns out the other person run a stop sign, he may feel the full extent of the law considering what just happened.

About half the drivers in NC,especially Charlotte,can not drive and I'm  not surprised by this!The red light offender needs to have his name revealed so he can be shamed and known as the idiot that hurt Cam!

They better keep those details private someow or that person could be in some deep poo with the public. Im sure threats and harasment will be issued by nutheads

I was just speaking to that same point on Facebook with someone. If they released the persons name they could very easily hear death threats and crap like that.

Now, I know it's bad, and it could have been worse, but it's also "an accident". things happen... hope everyone is going to be fine and move on is how I have to look at it.

Guys no one should be mad at the other driver unless it was intentional and premeditated. People make mistakes all the time, if Byron Bell was in a wreck would anyone here harass the other driver? Of course not. There are no victims here. Just two people that got in an accident.

I used to get on and off 277 all the time. It's confusing and there is very little reaction time. Cam is not the first person to get Tboned there.

It would be better for Cam's image if he is not responsible. But that is a shallow way of looking at this.

Archived