• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From Sports Medicince Doctor....

Jeremy Igo

Zod steals good ideas from the nimrods here and claims them as his own

They are ideas, and they are on his forum, 

Guess they are his ideas

lol, about a thousand people wondered it as soon as it happened, myself included. Was waiting to see if the doctors commented on it.

I wouldn't IR him but let Anderson run the table. If somehow we make the playoffs then he should be ready and we give it a run.

If we IR him and we make the playoffs then we cannot use him.

Yea... Anderson could be our Earl Morrall. Only difference is we're not undefeated.....

I hate how this has become a pissing contest with Romo... lets be honest. Romo is BLASTED on pain meds... and his tyranical owner is pretty much making him play regardless. Romo has a top 5 line... Romo is an idiot. Romo will not have life after football. Cam is 25.. a bright future and on a team that won a game for the first time in 2 months. 

Im totally down with DA playing the last THREE games. I understand he CAN play and probably wants to play and will play but this poo worries me. I don't care how "mild" this sounds for a football player. Any back injury is a life changer, either short term or long term. Spines aren't nothing to play with..  Just hope everyone involved makes a well researched decision for long term Human Cam

Jeremy made an awesome point on Twitter that it is possible that Cam had this injury before the car accident.

Yeah I think that's entirely possible. Considering Cam is smiling in the picture while speaking with the officer after the accident, either he was so full of adrenaline that he really didn't feel it, or if the injury was already present, nothing had changed lol.

iirc Rome had to be helped up off the field because he could barely walk after his injury. Cam pulled himself out of his car and walked away lol.

I hate how this has become a pissing contest with Romo... lets be honest. Romo is BLASTED on pain meds... and his tyranical owner is pretty much making him play regardless. Romo has a top 5 line... Romo is an idiot. Romo will not have life after football. Cam is 25.. a bright future and on a team that won a game for the first time in 2 months. 

Im totally down with DA playing the last THREE games. I understand he CAN play and probably wants to play and will play but this poo worries me. I don't care how "mild" this sounds for a football player. Any back injury is a life changer, either short term or long term. Spines aren't nothing to play with..  Just hope everyone involved makes a well researched decision for long term Human Cam

all that and Romo supposedly suffered his injury while playing football by let's a 350 pound man while Cam suffered his while getting flipped around 3 or 4 times in a 4 ton truck going 35+ mph. no one here has any clue the severity.

all broken arms are not the same, some are more sever than others. you can break your arms by falling on it on a ski slope or you can break your arm by being smashed by a steel beam. one certainly will take longer to recover from.

Archived