• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From Sports Medicince Doctor....

Jeremy Igo

i don't think there's a chance belichick even considers touching rg3

Just seems like his MO. He takes a player who the rest of the league thinks is washed up and signs him at a bargain basement price, and lets him flourish in his system. I feel like the chance to grab a smart, #2 overall pick for nickles on the dollar will be too much for him to pass up.

David J. Chao, MD @ProFootballDoc 1m1 minute ago

CAM NEWTON transverse process spine fracture: GOOD NEWS: not dangerous, no paralysis, short term injury. BAD NEWS: could miss next game.

You tweeted that this is a more serious injury than his preseason injury that held him out week 1, I disagree

Fractured ribs, can be further injured a lot worse from my understanding this injury sustained from the wreck cant get any worse and will just be a matter of pain tolerance

Cam's playing 

Zod steals good ideas from the nimrods here and claims them as his own

They are ideas, and they are on his forum, 

Guess they are his ideas

you know, theres a slight chance that the fractures were existing from sundays game when he got hit hard.

Jeremy Igo @CarolinaHuddle  ·  47m 47 minutes ago

Is it reasonable to ask if Cam could have already had those fractures considering his season so far?

lol

Archived